Miami Valley Gaming Online Accessibility Statement
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website, please call 1-855-WIN-MVGR or email us at email@example.com during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Our goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms. Miami Valley Gaming has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote accessibility.
We have engaged outside vendors and consultants for this purpose. Specific items our vendors and consultants have addressed or are addressing include –
• Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on miamivalleygaming.com so guests can more easily use the site
• Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes
• Pages, sites, and apps with a consistent structure to ease navigation
• When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text
• Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
Miami Valley Gaming & Racing LLC Policy on Website Accessibility
Miami Valley Gaming & Racing LLC (“MVG”) is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website. With its rapid proliferation, information technology is increasingly the medium for sales.
This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
MVG commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
• Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) Level AA. The goal for MVG is to be reasonably compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA taking into consideration an evaluation of cost and benefit to our customers.
• Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy.
• Official web pages and associated web-based applications. This policy does not apply to third party provided web content or applications.
Web Page Requirements:
• All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy will reasonably comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA taking into consideration the costs and the benefits of compliance for our customers.
• On a periodic basis, MVG will review its website for compliance with this policy.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. Complaints regarding accessibility of MVG’s Web pages should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 1-855-WIN-MVGR
This policy will take effect as of the date of adoption.
Date of Adoption and Last Date Updated:
Adopted: January 01, 2017